Current Opening at Techridge, Inc.
Techridge, Inc., is hiring all levels of System Analysts (Analyze/design/configure systems), Programmer Analysts (develop/code/test applications) and Software Engineers (des/dev/analyze applications). Send resumes to 2060 Walsh Ave., Suite 192, Santa Clara, CA 95050. May be placed at unanticipated client sites nationwide
Following are the Open Positions:
Need of experienced SAP PP – must have 4 years of SAP PP configuration experience
- 3 SAP FLC implementation experience required.
- SAP PP Certification preferred, but not required.
- Industry experience in Manufacturing industries preferred, but not required.
- Managing consultants must have Team lead experience.
SAP FICO resource – must have 3-5 years in SAP FI/CO area
- Strong knowledge on FI – GL, AR, AP and Asset Accounting.
- Strong knowledge on CO, CCA, PCA and Internal Orders.
- Knowledge on FI/CO integration with other SAP modules.
- Experienced in troubleshooting and resolving Sap functional problems.
- Customize Sap FICO functionality as required to satisfy identified business requirements.
Senior Java Programmer Analyst
Will be responsible for the design and integration strategy for the company’s site and operations systems. Must have 4-6 years of Java experience including Java Applications, Java Web Servers, Java OOD, Java RMI, Servlets, JavaBeans & JDBC.
Required Skills: Our java GUI / java swing Developer needs
- Java GUI / java swing.
- Java applets , java beans , java apps.
- Java AWT , java RMI , Corba.
- Experience w/ OOD java and C++.
- Enterprise java beans.
- Java Database Connectivity.
Software Engineer -.net
Analyze, design, develop, customize, test and document complex applications; evaluate user requests for new or modified programs; analyze, collect and document user requirements; formulate plans outlying steps required to develop programs using structured analysis and design; prepare flowcharts and diagrams to convert specifications into detailed instructions and logical steps for coding into languages process by computers; replace, delete and modify codes to correct errors; and analyze, review and alter programs to increase operating efficiency and adapt the system to new requirements.Solid .NET experience.
Skills: Master’s or foreign acad. equivalent in Computer Science or related field of study plus one (1) year of experience. Experience with Microsoft.Net, ASP.net, C#, AJAX, SQL and Oracle reqd
Send Resume to :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Employee Referral Programme
Employee Referral Program is offered to our employees that refer qualified candidates for positions through our office at Santa Clara, CA. Employees that refer qualified candidates and are hired by Techridge, the referred person satisfactorily completes the Introductory Period and their first three months at the project site then you will earn up to $ 1000.00 per referral. Please contact our Human Resources Department for more details of this program