Many organizations have unique needs which can’t be met using packaged software or regular approaches. To achieve their own competitive advantage, these companies require tailor-made software solutions to their specific needs and that interoperate seamlessly with their current systems.
Techridge specializes in building business-critical systems for their clients in a broad spectrum of industries and in developing reliable, high-performance applications that solve unique business problems.
Depending on clients needs, Techridge can provide turnkey development services or can work as part of a team. While working jointly with your team, our architects and developers stress mentoring and knowledge transfer, to ensure that our clients are prepared to take ownership of their system after the engagement is complete.
Backed by years of experience in both the J2EE and Microsoft .NET technologies , Techridge can successfully deliver your solutions. Techridge can assist with your application development and integration through the following services:
- Object-oriented analysis & design
- Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Agile methodologies, including Extreme Programming (XP)
- Java/J2EE (including EJB, servlets/JSP, JMS, etc.)
- Microsoft .NET (including C#, VB.NET & ASP.NET)
- Web services and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Legacy systems integration
- Large-scale server design and implementation
- Relational and object database design
Solution Design and Implementation
- Architecture definition & design
- Framework and component development
- Requirements definition & management
- Automated unit testing and performance tuning
- System & user acceptance testing
- Technical and end-user documentation
- Vendor & open source product evaluation/recommendation